Patagonia Happy Hike Studio Pants - Women's
Our versatile pants feature a wide waistband and are made from lightweight, four-way stretch-woven fabric for comfort and freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex blend with a soft-knit waistband and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Knitted, elasticized waistband allows for mobility and comfort
- Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs at the ankles can be pushed up to calves
- Regular; mid-rise
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 252 g (8.9 oz)